Town of Fairfax: List of Key Documents
Looking for a key document for the Town of Fairfax? Commonly requested documents are listed below for your convenience. Note: PDF Documents require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader
Mission and Vision
Mission and Vision Statement
- The Town of Fairfax undergoes an annual audit to report information on local government financial affairs and to ensure compliance with government accounting standards and practices. Local government has very stringent reporting and accounting standards that require full disclosure of financial affairs to the pubic it serves. The Town’s annual audit serves as the basis for all reports or disclosures necessary for a reader to understand the financial condition of the Town. The Town’s fiscal year is from July 1 to June 30 of the following year. Current and prior year Audits are available on the Finance Department's Financial Reports page.
- The Town prepares an annual budget with the combined effort of all the department heads for the upcoming year. In conjunction with the Town’s Finance Committee, a budget is approved and sent to the Council for adoption in June of each year. Current and prior year budgets are available on the department's Town Budgets page.
Catalog of Enterprise Systems
- Click here for the 2016 version of the Town's Catalog of Enterprise Systems.
- Town Council Agendas are provided in the Town Council Meeting Archive. Organized by year, you can access Agendas for each meeting held by the Council.
- Town Council Minutes are provided in the Town Council Meeting Archive. Organized by year, approved Minutes are provided for each Council meeting.
- Interested in employment with the Town of Fairfax? Job openings are posted on the website as available. Use the Employee Application form to tell us of your interests and experience. Learn about benefits on our Human Resources page.
- The monthly reports provide a snapshot of ongoing financial activity. They present a comparison of monthly and year-to-date activity to the budget. Monthly reports for the current and prior year are available on the Finance Department's Financial Reports page.
Note: PDF Documents require the free Adobe Acrobat Reader